TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We wish to inform you, in accordance with article 10 of the law 196 containing provisions concerning the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the information provided or otherwise acquired as a result of the services we provided will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned provisions and the obligations of confidentiality which inspire the activity of YACHT CHARTER SALERNO S.r.l.
The processing of personal data we mean any operation or set of operations, carried out with aid of computer/computer, aimed at the collection, registration, organisation, conservation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction.
The holder for the treatment of information you provide us is YACHT CHARTER SALERNO S.r.l. in the person of its legal representative (sole Director). Controllers are the officials on the list available at the offices of the company, each with regard to its scope.
If the services you select are managed by a third party, your information will be disclosed to the individual managers. The latter act as Owners to treat associated with provision of expertise.
The refusal to communicate the requested data in the previous module, prevents the stipulation and enforcement contained in the service contract or legal obligations. The data will be processed by means of instruments and/or arrangements to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability, in accordance with the defined by the DPR 28.7.1999, # 318-identification of minimum security measures for the treatment of personal data in accordance with art. 15, law No 196.
The further informed that may apply to the data controller to exercise their rights under article 13 of law n. 196, which for your convenience at the end of this document.
1) with regard to the processing of personal data subject has the right:
a) to know, through free access to the register referred to in article 31, paragraph 1, point a), the existence of personal data that may concern him;
b) to be informed according to article 7, paragraph 4, point a), b) and h);
c) to obtain from the owner or responsible, without delay:
1. the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their source, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, the existence of justified reasons, at an interval of not less than ninety days;
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
4. certification that the operations referred to in numbers 2) and 3) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d) object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
e) object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him, for purposes of commercial information or advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication interactive and be informed by the controller, no later than the time at which the data are communicated or disseminated, of the possibility to exercise such right free of charge.
2) for each application referred to in paragraph 1, letter c), number 1), it may be asked, if not confirmed the existence of data concerning him, a fee which shall not exceed the costs actually incurred, according to the procedures and within the limits set by the regulation referred to in article 33, paragraph 3.
3) the rights as per paragraph 1, where relating to the personal data concerning deceased persons may be exercised by anyone who is interested.
4) in the exercise of the rights referred to in paragraph 1 the person concerned can confer, in writing, delegate or proxy to individuals or associations.
professional secrecy standards remain firm 5) of the profession of journalist, limited to the source of the news.